Terms & Conditions
WARDROBE RENTALS: The Lending Library is intended for creative professionals (Not available for weddings).
- Standard rental period is 4 days. Weekly or custom rental periods and rates are available upon request.
- Rental period starts when the item(s) arrive. Item(s) are to be post marked and shipped on the 4th day.
- Rentals should be placed at least 2 weeks in advance of the event. Rentals placed within 7 days of shoot will be charged for expedited shipping.
- Multi-dress/accessory discounts are available—please inquire.
- Condition of the item(s) will be provided at the time of rental. This may include any stains, repairs, fabric irregularities, slight discoloration, wear and tear due to age, etc. Irregularities will be such that they do not detract from the look of the garment. We are happy to answer any questions.
Shipping & Return Policy:
- Renters take full responsibility for proper shipping of rented materials to and from Frankie & Maude. Rate estimates (including expedited shipping rates) will be provided when you inquire about availability. Rentals placed within 7 days of shoot will be charged for expedited shipping. For any questions regarding shipping, please email us.
- Care should be taken when opening packages as box cutters and knives can damage contents.
- Orders received after 3pm PST will be processed the following business day.
- Frankie & Maude is not responsible for any additional fees incurred during the shipping process, including import duties and taxes.
- No delivery to P.O. Boxes for security reasons.
- International shipping is not currently available.
- All pieces must be returned in the original box with the same tissue/packaging.
- Renters are responsible for return shipping costs.
- Items are to be shipped on the last day of the rental. For every day after the last day (if the item has not shipped) a $25/day late fee will be incurred.
- Items not certified as shipped within 10 business days from the last day of the rental period, will be charged to the credit card on file for the full retail cost of the item.
- If the item is not returned in its original condition, the renter is responsible for any loss in value.
Cleaning & Damage:
- Do NOT attempt to clean the item. Silks, delicate fabrics / textiles are easily damaged. All wardrobe / accessories are inspected and cleaned by Frankie & Maude before/after each rental. Care Instructions will be included with your wardrobe rental to answer any questions.
- There is a $100 fine for cleaning an item improperly. If an item has sustained severe damage or soiling during use or improper cleaning, the renter is responsible for the full cost of the piece and the item will be returned back to the renter. In this case, we reserve the right to charge the credit card on file for the purchase price.
- A cancellation fee of $50 will be charged if your order is cancelled within 10 days before the scheduled rental period. Once rented materials have shipped from Frankie & Maude, the renter is responsible for the full rental fee and is in agreement with the terms and conditions herein.
- Item(s) are the sole responsibility of the renter from the time it is received until it arrives back at the Frankie & Maude studio. Thoughtful consideration should be paid to who has access to the item(s), as well as the risks associated with transportation (including checked baggage), weather, animals, etc.
- All rental/purchase sales are final. Please choose your design carefully and double-check sizing/measurements.
- In the event of loss, theft or damage, the renter is liable for the replacement cost of the piece, which is the full purchase price of the item.
- By completing the checkout process, the renter takes full responsibility for the care, condition and safe return of an item.